|1. What's your name?|
2. Where were you working most recently?
3. Are you here as a student, postdoc, faculty member, researcher,
admin, or in some other capacity?
4. Are you working closely with a particular group (CIPS, RAL, TAC,
...) and / or on a particular fellowship (Miller, Einstein, NSF, ...)?
NSF Astronomy and Astrophysics Postdoctoral Fellowship
5. If you're a student or postdoc, who is your faculty mentor? If
you're faculty or staff, is there someone with whom you'll be working
6. Which office are you sitting in?
7. Tell us (in 2 or 3 sentences) a little about what you'll be
working on at Berkeley.
Gamma-ray burst and GRB-related supernovae. I'm also teaching astronomy at the Berkeley Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
8. Anything else (in 2 or 3 sentences) you'd like to tell us about
yourself, your interests, your family, etc.?
Interests: science fiction (Stargate, Star Trek, Star Wars, Firefly etc. as well as sci-fi books), figure skating, cooking, violin and taking funny videos of Vala, my kitten!