1. What's your name?
2. Where were you working most recently?
National Radio Astronomy Observatory in Socorro, New Mexico
3. Are you here as a student, postdoc, faculty member, researcher,
admin, or in some other capacity?
4. Are you working closely with a particular group (CIPS, RAL, TAC,
...) and / or on a particular fellowship (Miller, Einstein, NSF, ...)?
5. If you're a student or postdoc, who is your faculty mentor? If
you're faculty or staff, is there someone with whom you'll be working
6. Which office are you sitting in?
7. Tell us (in 2 or 3 sentences) a little about what you'll be
working on at Berkeley.
I work for the SKA Technology Development Program, specializing in high-fidelity imaging and calibration for next-generation radio synthesis telescope arrays.
8. Anything else (in 2 or 3 sentences) you'd like to tell us about
yourself, your interests, your family, etc.?