|1. What's your name?|
2. Where were you working most recently?
Cavendish Laboratories, University of Cambridge / MRAO
> 3. Are you here as a student, postdoc, faculty member, researcher,
admin, or in some other capacity?
4. Are you working closely with a particular group (CIPS, RAL, TAC, ...)
and / or on a particular fellowship (Miller, Einstein, NSF, ...)?
Currently, I'm doing research at LBL.
5. If you're a student or postdoc, who is your faculty mentor? If you're
faculty or staff, is there someone with whom you'll be working closely?
As a first year, my faculty mentor is James Graham. But at LBL, I'm
working for David Schlegel.
6. Which office are you sitting in?
7. Tell us (in 2 or 3 sentences) a little about what you'll be working on
My current project is the BOSS (Baryon Oscillation Spectroscopic Survey).
For the next year (or so), I'm going to be focused on data reduction
8. Anything else (in 2 or 3 sentences) you'd like to tell us about
yourself, your interests, your family, etc.?
Nothing comes to mind right now.