|1. What's your name?|
2. Where were you working most recently?
University of Toronto
3. Are you here as a student, postdoc, faculty member, researcher, admin, or in some other capacity?
4. Are you working closely with a particular group (CIPS, RAL, TAC, ...) and / or on a particular fellowship (Miller, Einstein, NSF, ...)?
5. If you're a student or postdoc, who is your faculty mentor? If you're faculty or staff, is there someone with whom you'll be working closely?
Chung-Pei is my sponsor.
6. Which office are you sitting in?
7. Tell us (in 2 or 3 sentences) a little about what you'll be working on at Berkeley.
Galaxy mergers and merger rates, AGN feedback, galaxy mass assembly history, evolution of galaxy morphology and structure.
8. Anything else (in 2 or 3 sentences) you'd like to tell us about yourself, your interests, your family, etc.?
I really enjoy music and play a little jazz piano (although I prefer normal size).