| 1. What's your name?|
2. Where were you working most recently?
I just graduated from Stanford with a BS in physics
3. Are you here as a student, postdoc, faculty member, researcher, admin, or in some other capacity?
4. Are you working closely with a particular group (CIPS, RAL, TAC,...) and / or on a particular fellowship (Miller, Einstein, NSF, ...)?
No affiliations yet.
5. If you're a student or postdoc, who is your faculty mentor? If you're faculty or staff, is there someone with whom you'll be working closely?
I don't yet have an advisor or mentor.
6. Which office are you sitting in?
7. Tell us (in 2 or 3 sentences) a little about what you'll be working on at Berkeley.
I'm not yet really sure. I'm planning to start work soon with Ian
Parrish and Professor Quataert on a project to study how thermal
conduction influences the evolution of galaxy clusters.
8. Anything else (in 2 or 3 sentences) you'd like to tell us about yourself, your interests, your family, etc.?
I really like being outdoors; hiking, backpacking and skiing are some
of my favorite pastimes.