|1. What's your name?|
2. Where were you working most recently?
3. Are you here as a student, postdoc, faculty member, researcher,
admin, or in some other capacity?
4. Are you working closely with a particular group (CIPS, RAL, TAC,
...) and / or on a particular fellowship (Miller, Einstein, NSF, ...)?
5. If you're a student or postdoc, who is your faculty mentor? If
you're faculty or staff, is there someone with whom you'll be working
6. Which office are you sitting in?
7. Tell us (in 2 or 3 sentences) a little about what you'll be working
on at Berkeley.
I'm interested in observational cosmology and open to everything - high
energy cosmic rays, galaxy clusters, Kuiper belt objects, photometric
8. Anything else (in 2 or 3 sentences) you'd like to tell us about
yourself, your interests, your family, etc.?
I like exploring new places in the area, building robots, and eating
Chris Klein's brownies.