|1. What's your name?|
Pak Shing Li
2. Where were you working most recently?
Astronomy Department, UC Berkeley
3. Are you here as a student, postdoc, faculty member, researcher, admin, or in some other capacity?
4. Are you working closely with a particular group (CIPS, RAL, TAC,
...) and / or on a particular fellowship (Miller, Einstein, NSF, ...)?
Chris McKee and Richard Klein group
5. If you're a student or postdoc, who is your faculty mentor? If
you're faculty or staff, is there someone with whom you'll be working
Chris McKee and Richard Klein
6. Which office are you sitting in?
7. Tell us (in 2 or 3 sentences) a little about what you'll be
working on at Berkeley.
My work closely related to ideal and non-ideal MHD simulations of
molecular clouds and star formation. Currently, I am working on a new
version of MHD code using Adaptive Mesh Refinement for our multi-physics
code "Orion" for more exciting simulations from turbulent molecular
clouds all the way to formation of stars.
8. Anything else (in 2 or 3 sentences) you'd like to tell us about yourself, your interests, your family, etc.?
I am married and I am interested in build personal computer.