1. What's your name?
2. Where were you working most recently?
Institute for Advanced Study
3. Are you here as a student, postdoc, faculty member, researcher, admin, or in some other capacity?
4. Are you working closely with a particular group (CIPS,RAL, TAC, ...) and / or on a particular fellowship (Miller, Einstein, NSF, ...)?
5. If you're a student or postdoc, who is your faculty mentor? If you're faculty or staff, is there someone with whom you'll be working closely?
Eugene Chiang, other CIPS and TAC folks
6. Which office are you sitting in?
7. Tell us (in 2 or 3 sentences) a little about what you'll be working on at Berkeley.
I'm interested in 1) planetary dynamics, currently in applications to exoplanets, secular chaos in our solar system, and the evolution of groups of small bodies (asteroid and Kuiper belts, extrasolar debris disks); and 2) self-similar solutions related to relativistic shock breakout.
8. Anything else (in 2 or 3 sentences) you'd like to tell us about yourself, your interests, your family, etc.?
I'm also looking forward to going sailing, spending time outdoors in beautiful California, and playing the carillon!