|1. What's your name?|
2. Where were you working most recently?
Graduate Student, Planetary Science, Caltech. Advisor: Shri Kulkarni.
3. Are you here as a student, postdoc, faculty member, researcher, admin, or in some other capacity?
4. Are you working closely with a particular group (CIPS, RAL, TAC, ...) and / or on a particular fellowship (Miller, Einstein, NSF, ...)?
Gemini Planet Imager (GPI)
5. If you're a student or postdoc, who is your faculty mentor? If you're faculty or staff, is there someone with whom you'll be working closely?
6. Which office are you sitting in?
627 next to the window
7. Tell us (in 2 or 3 sentences) a little about what you'll be working on at Berkeley.
I'm working on polarized, scattered light measurements of exoplanet host stars and debris disks using POLISH, the high precision polarimeter I built for my dissertation. I'm involved in target selection for GPI.
8. Anything else (in 2 or 3 sentences) you'd like to tell us about yourself, your interests, your family, etc.?
I live in Daly City with my wife, Sharon, and we're glad we traded smog for fog! I like to play softball, racquetball, tennis, and ultimate frisbee, and I'd like to start mountain biking and swimming again.