|1. What's your name?|
2. Where were you working most recently?
I have been working at Penn State with the IceCube Neutrino Observatory.
3. Are you here as a student, postdoc, faculty member, researcher, admin, or in some other capacity?
First Year Grad Student
4. Are you working closely with a particular group (CIPS, RAL, TAC, ...) and / or on a particular fellowship (Miller, Einstein, NSF, ...)?
I have begun working with Geoff Bower (RAL) on the RIPL project.
5. If you're a student or postdoc, who is your faculty mentor? If you're faculty or staff, is there someone with whom you'll be working closely?
first year graduate = James Graham
6. Which office are you sitting in?
7. Tell us (in 2 or 3 sentences) a little about what you'll be working on at Berkeley.
I will be working on RIPL for a while. I hope to get to try a variety of projects while at Berkeley.
8. Anything else (in 2 or 3 sentences) you'd like to tell us about yourself, your interests, your family, etc.?
I am from the Philadelphia area and did my undergraduate work at Penn State. My hobbies include reading, hiking, and photography.