|1. What's your name?
2. Where were you working most recently?
I was an undergrad at Berkeley.
3. Are you here as a student, postdoc, faculty member, researcher, admin, or in some other capacity?
I am now a grad student here.
4. Are you working closely with a particular group (CIPS, RAL, TAC, ...) and / or on a particular fellowship (Miller, Einstein, NSF, ...)?
5. If you're a student or postdoc, who is your faculty mentor? If you're faculty or staff, is there someone with whom you'll be working closely?
My advisor is James Graham.
6. Which office are you sitting in?
I will soon be moving from 415 to 751.
7. Tell us (in 2 or 3 sentences) a little about what you'll be working on at Berkeley.
Right now, I am running Monte Carlo simulations using the observed distribution of exoplanets from radial velocity surveys to try to optimize the observing plan for the Gemini Planet Imager. Longer term, I am not sure what I will work on.
8. Anything else (in 2 or 3 sentences) you'd like to tell us about yourself, your interests, your family, etc.?